- Site Content
- Placing Orders and Payment Options
- Shipping and Delivery
- Site Uptime
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Notification of Change
Tennisgcc.com is maintained by Elpan General Trading LLC. Elpan General Trading LLC is a Dubai, UAE based Limited Liability Company. United Arab Emirates is our country of Domicile and the governing law is the local law.
Our registered office is in Dubai, UAE. All our contact information can be found on the “Contact Us” page of this website.
- The information on the site is provided by Elpan General Trading L.L.C and whilst we endeavor to keep it up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only.
- Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods. Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the prices on our website are as accurate as possible, we reserve the right to change a price in exceptional circumstances. If a price is corrected due to exceptional circumstances, customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to amend/cancel the order. Prices on the website are available in Arab Emirates Dirham(AED) only.
Every cardholder must retail a copy of transaction records and merchant’s policy and rules.
All VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay Debit and credit cards are accepted.
Placing Orders and Payment Options
There are two main options for payment: Credit / Debit Card Online. Customers are free to use any payment method to place an order. We use secure payment facilities for online credit card purchases. See “Security” for more information on the same. Customers will receive an email when their payment is processed.
Shipping and Delivery
We use DHL services for all our delivery services.
Once your order is processed, we deliver within 24-48 working hours across the UAE for FREE for all orders above AED 300. Deliveries are done between 9:00am and 8:00pm Saturday-Thursday. We always endeavor to deliver on time but sometimes delays are inevitable and we will notify you of the same beforehand. All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
We use DHL as our courier partners for international deliveries. Based on the shipping country, the delivery time may change, however, most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days. A shipping quote is provided once all address details are given during checkout. While this quote is accurate almost all the time, we reserve the right to amend this based on the size and weight of the actual shipment. If there is any difference in the shipping quote, customers are informed about it before the order is processed. Customers have a chance to amend/cancel the order as required before the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
TennisGCC.com reserves the right to ship your order by means of air and land depending on the most easiest and fastest way possible to deliver your order. Such cases vary depending on the country of destination’s requirements, customs, and more.
All items are dispatched the same/next day from our warehouses after the order is processed.
For UAE deliveries, there are no customs charges. For international deliveries, there may be some customs charges depending on where you live. We recommend that you learn more about these in your country prior to placing an order.
Shipping Address Details
At the time of placing the order, customers are encouraged to put accurate address details to ensure delivery on time. We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. It is recommended that you are present to accept delivery of your order.
If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery. Delivery times may also change and this will be notified to you beforehand.
Customers will be asked to sign for the goods upon delivery. Once delivered and signed for, no claim of damaged goods will be accepted. Photo identification may be needed in some cases to accurately verify the receiver.
The following forms of ID are accepted:
- Original & Valid National ID
- Original & Valid Driving License
- Original passport (profile and visa page)
In addition, if either “Credit Card on Delivery”, or “Credit Card Online” are selected as the payment methods then the details on the photo ID should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
TennisGCC.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
On order processing pages we use a RapidSSL 256 bit security certificate. All information is encrypted. Credit Card details are not stored on the server or our company database at any time. Any sensitive information transferred is through a secure SSL connection (HTTPS) as mentioned. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server/other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Law and Jurisdiction
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with U.A.E. law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of U.A.E.
Notification of Change
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes may be communicated on our website.